Here’s the latest from Code for America.
- Listen to Open Uptown, Open Oakland & USDS on the first episode of the new Civic Tech Chat Podcast
- Interested in community-based restorative justice? Learn how Madison, WI’s equity and criminal justice council coordinator is using Clientcomm to “ensure success through the community-based restorative justice process.”
- Sick of paper forms? Read City of Boston’s Josh Gee learnings of what works and doesn’t work to digitize existing forms.
- 18F has launched a new, easier way to find, understand and apply for jobs
- 🔥 Job Alert: 18F is hiring a Product Manager (remote friendly!)
- Open Data STL and the Civic Tech and Data Collaborative built YourSTLCourts.com to help residents understand the over 80 municipal courts there. Read how they designed, built, and tested it.
- Apply by March 1, 2018 for the Belfer Fellows Program with the Anti-Defamation League. Work for one year on a project for justice in a digital environment.
Refresher: Check out the Mission, vision and Operating Principles we wrote together this fall! For example, we’re non-partisan, but not neutral.