Save the Date! National Day of Civic Hacking is August 11! Look for local event(s) details here soon! More news from Code for America:
- New! Find upcoming network events from National Day of Civic Hacking to workshops
- Attending SXSW on March 9? Don’t miss Jen Pahlka speak in the featured session, We Must Fix Government Now: It’s Up to Us !
- Read about Code for Hampton Roads re-deploying Adopt-a-Drain in Norfolk, VA
- 🔥 Job Alert: Director of Emerging Technology – City of Detroit
- Open Data STL, Rise, St. Louis County, GlobalHack and LaunchCode partnered to create YourSTLCourts.com, a website and texting tool for individuals to easily access information about the courts and their outstanding tickets. Read about it here.
- Open Cleveland launched a beta of Cleveland Lots to help residents find vacant lots for side-yard expansion. Here’s some social media coverage.
- Know anyone working on hiring software? San Francisco’s Hiring Modernization Project is about to publish a Request for Information. Stay tuned for more.
- Brigade Captain? Ping firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the email list of captains and attend captain orientation (and get your track jacket!)
- Code for Charlotte was honored at the HeARTbeat event on March 2. The event highlighted teen performances in dedication to non-profit honorees.
- Congrats to Code for Berkeley for being up and running!
Stay updated at CodeforAmerica.org